Home » » About AGENT CARTER

About AGENT CARTER

So. I recognize that I dropped the ball on "covering" the final go-through of AGENT CARTER's second season; a mistake which can be blamed largely on some busy/trying times here around the home office and at least partially on the show becoming increasingly difficult to write interestingly about as the season wore on. Sorry, this one just didn't work for me.

However! I did end up writing a "season summation" piece like I'd planned to, it just didn't get posted here. Instead, it got space as part of my new gig over at ScreenRant. You can read it here.

Suffice it to say: I don't think Season 2 worked, and it feels like they didn't really have a solid plan for it other than "we have to do another one of these." In the piece I break down how this doesn't have to mean the end for the characters or their place in the MCU, but the bottom line is that I wouldn't expect a 3rd go-around, at least not in the same format.
Share this article :

Post a Comment